The Yamaha MY16-AUD Dante card provides up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs using the Dante protocol for Plug-and-play Dante Digital Audio Networking. The MY16-AUD when fitted to one of our Yamaha M7CL or LS9 digital mixers will allow interfacing directly with a computer running the Dante Virtual Soundcard for reliable multi-track recording. We can easily configure one of our own computer systems to act as a cost-effective live multi-track recording set-up. Please contact our hire department for details.
The Yamaha MY16-AUD can also be used with our MC2 Ti BOB DX breakout boxes to distribute audio over a wide area using cost-effective CAT5 cabling.
- 16 IN/16 OUT operation at 48 kHz, or 8 IN/8 OUT operation at 96 kHz, with high 24-bit resolution.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Advanced network synchronization technology achieves low latency, low jitter, and high sample precision. Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch. No additional equipment is required for redundant connections.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.
Sampling frequency 48kHz, 96kHz
Channel Count 16IN/16OUT (48kHz) - 8IN/8OUT (96kHz)
Connector 2x Gigabit(1Gbps) RJ-45